Monday, October 6, 2008

Thinking

I'm sitting on the floor,
leaning on an air mattress,
listening to Johnny Cash.
Thinking.
Not that Johnny has anything to do with what I'm thinking about! It's just a fact.
Not that the air mattress really has anything to do with it either. Except for the fleeting thought that I hope I don't wake up on the floor...
I'm wondering what's going to happen next! Sometimes I wish I knew. Sometimes I'm glad I don't! There are so many options! I've been invited to live with friends and family from California to England! There are so many things to think about!

I think, possibly, I should go to bed and just sleep on it for now. It is after all nearly midnight! And we have a big shopping day tomorrow!

2 comments:

the delapers said...

I am praying for you, my dear. that where God would have you go would be clear.

Abigail Hastings said...

that kind of thinking happens to me too. (I would go to England if I were you. a very cool place, England is.