Thursday, April 24, 2008

What Life Brings...

It's a strange thing to see what life brings our way. I was just thinking today that if my old boss had not left his job, I probably would not have left mine and so would not have gone to Alaska and not have gone to Africa and therefore would have missed what was probably the most amazing experience of my life. Sometimes it takes a long time to see good in a tough situation. Hmmmm.....interesting thoughts...




Now a quirky and fun thing to post about: Last week, I met Mr. Incredible. The man (or should I say the voice) himself! I love the movie, The Incredibles and was excited to meet Mr. Nelson in person! Now I'm actually interested to see what else he has acted in and to see if he sounds like Mr. Incredible in his other roles!

I'm very anxious to see what other interesting people I'll get the chance to meet in the year ahead!

2 comments:

the delapers said...

Thats so...incredible!!!!!!!!

:)

Dutchess said...

I LOVE Mr. Incredible! He is just so...lovable!