Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This and That...

It's very cold here. You know, the kind of day where you would like to curl up in front of the fireplace with a cup of cocoa (extra marshmallows!) and a good book! Now, if only I had a fireplace or marshmallows for that matter! Oh, well! In the end, I just put on a fleese pullover and cleaned the house! Works every time to warm you up!

I am desperatly wishing I had a camera! Mine was ruined in South Africa when it fell into a puddle of water! (I don't reccoment you do that!) I simply haven't gotten another one.

A friend who is in Africa now, sent me a picture of my Baby Girl. She's gotten bigger since I left and that makes me want to cry because I'm missing it! She's such a precious angel and I'm having a mushy moment from missing her!

3 comments:

the delapers said...

It makes me sad that you are sad.
:(
You are right, cleaning house will always warm you up!

Dutchess said...

nothing like hauling the vacuum around to get the blood flowing!

tinkalinka said...

hahah!! that's awesome. I do the same thing!