Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Simple Pleasures!

I love how little things can make you so happy! At least they do me! When I moved to this lovely, tropical climate, I was bemoaning the fact that I would have no one to rub sunscreen on my back! Now you all know how hard it is to get lotion in the middle of you back! It doesn't get everywhere and it's hard to get it all rubbed in. Anyway, someone has gotten smart! Some fantastically brilliant (and probably single, girl) has invented a spray-on sunscreen.

Now don't laugh at me. Perhaps this amazing invention has been around for a long time and I'm just now discovering it. I don't need to know about that. Just humor me and let me believe it was introduced to the world last month, or something, OK? Anyway, it's great stuff! You can spray it and get ALL your back covered. It's also nice for the face so you don't end up with those embarrassing white globs no one feels obliged to inform you are streaked around your hair line and down the side of your face!

Well, that being said, I am now out of exciting news and must rush off to discover some more
Who knows what greatness I'm going to discover next!

7 comments:

tinkalinka said...

such an amazing lady you are missy!

I think it is GREAT fun that you discovered it!

I shall go out & buy meself some now.

Love Love

Dutchess said...

WOAH! That is awesome stuff! I need some spray on after sun.....or just an entire aloe plant to bathe in....
Because, like a silly girl, I forgot completely about sunscreen.

And now I look like Bob the Tomato

the delapers said...

Happy Birthday!!!

I wonder what that would be like to put that on children? Did it give you good coverage?

Princess said...

I have just brewed a fresh cup of turtle chocolate coffee wish you were here to join me.

Princess said...

By the way hope you had a happy birthday.

Cilla-valerie said...

glad to see you enjoying being in Florida and getting adjusted to your new job. hope you're well! love, P

Princess said...

It is getting oh so close I can hardly contain myself!